Yes, Valentine’s Day is ten days away, but if you want to have any library materials on hand for the holiday, now is the time to put them on hold.
What library materials could you possibly want for Valentine’s Day? How about:
- Videos (romantic movies, massage instruction, live music concerts)
- Music (classical music, slow jazz, Parisian cafe music, Barry White)
- Books (love poetry, romance novels, gourmet cookbooks, wine guides)
- Audiobooks (have a story read to you! Available on tape, CD, or MP3)
- Cultural Pass (get free entry for 2 adults to a Portland area attraction – perhaps a stroll through the Japanese Garden, or a visit to the Portland Art Museum?)
Find out more by visiting the Library website at www.wilsonvillelibrary.org, or calling us at 503-682-2744. Have a great Valentine’s Day!