Working at a library, we get asked a lot, “So what are you reading?”
Here’s a list from staff (children’s department, clerks, administration, librarians) and volunteers. Titles are in alphabetical order. Guess who’s reading what!
- 39 Clues: The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
- A Deeper Sleep by Dana Stabenow
- Discourses on Method by Rene Descartes
- An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
- Endangered Species by Nevada Barr
- Grillin’ with Gas by Fred Thompson
- An Innocent, a Broad by Ann Leary
- Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
- Marley: A Dog Like No Other by John Grogan
- The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey by Trenton Lee Stewart
- Why We Believe What We Believe by Andrew Newberg
- home repair books
- internal martial arts books
What are you currently reading? Let us know in the comments!